It’s amazing what we’re capable of.
As a premier offset printer located in the Northeast, QMC offers a variety of services that are simply unmatched – from concept to execution and beyond. In our neck of the woods, many of these services are only available with us. We exist to make sure your project realizes every last drop of its potential.
UV Offset Printing Services
Holding yourself to the highest standards means mastering the latest technologies – and QMC is leading the way in the game changing world of UV offset printing. Which means brighter colors across a wider variety of substrates, as well as a smaller footprint for a greener planet.
- Shorter make-ready time, minimal paper waste, less energy use, less ink
- UV inks are 99.5% VOC (volatile organic compound) free
- High-speed stability; 15,000 sheets per hour maximum (run speeds will vary)
- Improved print quality
- UV inks cure instantaneously, eliminating the possibility of offsetting & ghosting
- Reduced color variance
- Eliminates the need for powder; job can go straight to finishing
- UV inks are more resistant to scratching, smudging and scuffing, and allow for a sharper and finer dot
- Expanded substrate offering – coated, uncoated, synthetic materials, board stock (up to 24 pt.)
- Specialty coatings – AQ, UV varnishes including reticulating, soft touch
PRINTING ON UNCOATED PAPER
- UV inks are more brilliant and vibrant and provide superior finishes compared to conventional inks. They are also rub resistant and provide exceptional color consistency.
- The UV LED drying system immediately turns the liquid ink to solid with very little absorption into the paper; more of the ink sits directly on the surface even with uncoated paper. The result is a much more vibrant and sharper printed piece.
PRINTING ON SYNTHETIC MATERIALS
UV print technology gives you the option to print on synthetic papers – commonly used for applications requiring extreme durability and strength.
- UV inks cure instantly when exposed to ultraviolet light, allowing them to adhere to the substrate
- These papers are tear resistant, chemical resistant, water resistant and weatherproof
- Applications include manuals, maps, brochures and menus
- Examples of synthetic materials include: Tyvek, Yupo, Paper Tyger, Teslin
The QMC Group is equipped with state-of-the-art UV Offset printing equipment and has an equally capable and experienced team, which not only works to provide the best solutions within the industry but also understands complex order requirements with ease.
The QMC Group thoroughly understands the pressure that exists on businesses these days to keep ahead of the competition; hence, we have designed our processes in a superior manner to ensure we can reduce our printing costs to offer our customers the best rates within the industry.
Turn your printed publication into a digital one. We offer a variety of options for desktop computer, phone and tablet. Create a mobile friendly Digital Edition or stand alone app that can be used on iOS and Android devices.
- Perfect for newsletters, magazines, manuals, corporate communications, training materials, annual reports, catalogs
- Works across all platforms (PC and MAC), all browsers, all tablets, all smart phones
- HTML 5
- Conforms to any device (scalable in a more intuitive way)
- Better reading experience
- Audio, video, hyperlinks, animation and text highlighting
- Compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Content Hub – Material remains organized and discoverable
- Delivers as an app or web-based content
- Capture key information on your clients and customers through a host of analytics
- Save on printing, mailing and postage costs
Warehouse / Distribution Fullfilment
- Bulk warehousing
- Pick and pack
- Hand assembly
With our bindery, we can complete almost any job in-house, saddle stitching, gate folding, shrink wrapping, and more!
- Saddle Stitching
- Perfect Binding
- Wire-0 and Coiling
- Die Cutting
- Shrink Wrap
- Foil Stamping
Looking for Promotional Items?
The QMC Group is now a member of the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), and has access to thousands of Promotional Product Manufacturers and Suppliers.
Awards, Corporate Gifts, Customer Give Aways, etc. We’ve got you covered.